- asal ahaanTelefoonadaasal ahaan
Noun(1) the place where something begins, where it springs into being(2) properties attributable to your ancestry(3) an event that is a beginning; a first part or stage of subsequent events(4) the point of intersection of coordinate axes; where the values of the coordinates are all zero(5) the source of something's existence or from which it derives or is derived(6) the descendants of one individual
(1) Japan's hot springs are volcanic in origin , Korean hot springs arise from granite underground and have lower temperature than the Japanese hot springs.(2) The Old World producers are exclusively European and, not surprisingly, the whole Old/New World concept is European in origin .(3) his theory of the origin of life(4) The insertion of gastrocnemius is discussed following the description of the origin of the soleus muscle.(5) The islands are volcanic in origin , having arisen from a mantle hotspot, and they have never been connected to the mainland.(6) the name is Norse in origin(7) The tendinous origin of the sartorius muscle is seen in this cut.(8) In fact, from the point P which is at distance d from the origin measured along a radius vector, the distance from P to the pole is d sec b.(9) a novel theory about the origin of oil(10) The outbreak seems to be viral in origin supported in one area by specimen results.(11) It then exits the cubital tunnel by passing between the two heads of the origin of the flexor carpi ulnaris muscle.(12) For example, the equations describing ordinary dynamics do not depend on where the origin of the co-ordinate system is.(13) A simple fascicle of the biceps inserting into the origin of the pronator teres Macalister has seen three times.(14) We also discriminate based on other peoples' race, religion, ethnic origin , gender or social class among ourselves.(15) they will be asked about their ethnic origin(16) The Foundation has been incorporated in Boston, where America acquired its very first charity - also Scottish in origin - in the late 1600s.
(1) country of origin :: wadankii ay ka yimaadeen
(2) certificate of origin :: shahaado ka soo jeedo
(3) place of origin :: meel ka soo jeedo
(4) point of origin :: dhibic ka soo jeedo
(5) of origin :: ka soo jeedo
(6) family origin :: asal ahaan qoyska
(7) common origin :: asal ahaan caadi ah
(8) port of origin :: dekedda ah ee asal ahaan
1. beginning ::
2. source ::
3. descent ::
4. rootage ::
5. bloodline ::
6. extraction ::
1. issue ::
2. posterity ::
3. progeny ::
4. seed ::
origin, origination, origins
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Usually Mantari in ORIGIN.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
Now I'm thinking about the ORIGIN
of the phrase "train of thought."
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
Excuse me, Wolverine: Origin
Miniseries Issue 2, page 22.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
There's the ORIGIN
of an entire species
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
Very similar to C-4, British ORIGIN,
and that the connexion is perfect.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
English to Somali Dictionary: origin
Meaning and definitions of origin, translation in Somali language for origin with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of origin in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "origin"
What origin means in Somali, origin meaning in Somali, origin definition, examples and pronunciation of origin in Somali language.