fogaan, seere daaq, taxan
- kala duwandhaxayseysafafkabilowda
Noun(1) (2) the limits within which something can be effective(3) a large tract of grassy open land on which livestock can graze(4) a series of hills or mountains(5) a place for shooting (firing or driving(6) a variety of different things or activities(7) (mathematics, x(8) the limit of capability(9) a kitchen appliance used for cooking food
Verb(1) change or be different within limits(2) move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment(3) have a range; be capable of projecting over a certain distance, as of a gun(4) range or extend over; occupy a certain area(5) lay out orderly or logically in a line or as if in a line(6) feed as in a meadow or pasture(7) let eat(8) assign a rank or rating to
(1) His performance showcases his ability with a range of instruments and a diversity of styles.(2) This room overlooks the back garden, which is mostly in lawn with a decked patio and a range of plants and shrubs.(3) Not wanting to have another confrontation with her, he called out when he was within hearing range of her.(4) They will range a considerable distance in search of food.(5) A group of people are outside - but before my eyes can range over their faces, one of them steps forwards.(6) The selected respondent should not have been within hearing range of any previous respondents.(7) The Gazelle could carry a maximum of four people, and had a top speed of 168 knots with a range of 300 nautical miles.(8) the vans have a range of 125 miles(9) these rockets have a range of 30 to 40 miles(10) Then measure GD and HD, observing, in measuring HD, to have the range of the line carefully defined.(11) The range of discourse and debate in news media, though woefully constricted, is still meaningful.(12) The bonds that recorded trades had yields to maturity in the range of 22 to 44 per cent.(13) Estimates range anywhere from 35 million to 98 million people going online to find health-care information.(14) Too often these days, I see shooters at the range practicing with their hunting rifles from a bench rest.(15) There are three featurettes that range in length from 15 to about 30 minutes.(16) The best singers started their song at a low pitch to suit the range with which their voices are able to cope, and did not try songs which required them to reach high notes.
(1) out of range :: out of kala duwan
(2) mountain range :: kala duwan oo buurta
(3) price range :: kala duwan oo qiimaha
(4) full range :: kala duwan oo ay ka buuxaan
(5) broad range :: kala duwan
(6) shooting range :: kala duwan oo rasaas
(7) long-range :: long-range
(8) age range :: kala duwan oo da '
(9) color range :: kala duwan midabka
1. span ::
2. row ::
3. assortment ::
4. stove ::
5. pasture ::
6. kitchen stove ::
7. mountain chain ::
8. grasp ::
9. image ::
10. reach ::
11. ambit ::
12. vary ::
13. roam ::
14. set out ::
ka soo baxay
15. drift ::
16. order ::
17. run ::
18. straddle ::
19. browse ::
range, ranged, ranges, ranging
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And how would we RANGE north?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
which takes it through a RANGE
of colors. Purple, green, blue.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
in RANGE, ready to beam
to Delos headquarters.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
She needs a point-to-point peer network
with a RANGE extender.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
The signal is out of RANGE.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
English to Somali Dictionary: range
Meaning and definitions of range, translation in Somali language for range with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of range in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "range"
What range means in Somali, range meaning in Somali, range definition, examples and pronunciation of range in Somali language.