- sax ahansaxintaansaxnimadaANSAXvalidness
Adjective(1) well grounded in logic or truth or having legal force(2) still legally acceptable
(1) It operates before the lawyer/client relationship is formed and on that basis it is a valid law.(2) There are plenty of valid criticisms to be made on both sides during this election.(3) Now any pupil who is suspected of playing truant will be asked to produce a note showing they have a valid reason for being away from school.(4) I have found most performers can't differentiate between valid criticism and insane internet gossip.(5) I honestly cannot see a valid argument against legalising prostitution.(6) She had a pre-paid monthly Metro card valid for standard travel.(7) Your Lordships therefore went into the question of whether the Ordinance was a valid law.(8) Nevertheless, the contract in the problem is probably valid and binding at common law.(9) Any individual or company with a valid prospecting licence can apply for a prospecting permit.(10) Although he is an American with a valid passport, he is not allowed entry.(11) Ignorance of the laws is not accepted as a valid excuse in any country.(12) In essence the plaintiff was claiming that he would not have acted as he did, had he not had a valid contract.(13) a valid passport is needed(14) For once, he was unable to think of a reply, since she actually had a valid point in this argument.(15) her visa is valid until May(16) "See, to me that's not a valid criticism, " he argues.
(1) not valid :: ma sax ah
(2) valid passport :: baasaboor aan dhicin
(3) valid reason :: sabab ansax ah
(4) be valid :: ahaan ansax ah
(5) remain valid :: sii ansax ah
(6) valid contract :: heshiis ansax
1. well-founded ::
si fiican u la aasaasay
2. legally binding ::
sharci ahaan ku qabanaya
3. legitimate ::
1. illogical ::
2. incoherent ::
3. inconsequent ::
4. invalid ::
5. irrational ::
kuwa aan buuxin
6. unreasonable ::
aan macquul ahayn
7. unsound ::
8. weak ::
valid, validation, validations, validity, validly, validness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Assuming that's a VALID reason not to go,
which it isn't...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
That was a VALID hypo...?
What is happening to you?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
That is a VALID point.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
All desires are VALID
to a man with a full purse.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
You know, if this experiment is going to
be VALID, I suggest a neutral environment.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
English to Somali Dictionary: valid
Meaning and definitions of valid, translation in Somali language for valid with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of valid in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "valid"
What valid means in Somali, valid meaning in Somali, valid definition, examples and pronunciation of valid in Somali language.