dhexdhexaad ahisku celcelin
- celceliskacelcelis ahaanaveragelycelceliskacelcelis
Noun(1) a statistic describing the location of a distribution(2) (sports(3) an intermediate scale value regarded as normal or usual
Verb(1) amount to or come to an average, without loss or gain(2) achieve or reach on average(3) compute the average of
Adjective(1) approximating the statistical norm or average or expected value(2) lacking special distinction, rank, or status; commonly encountered, or common(3) lacking exceptional quality or ability(4) around the middle of a scale of evaluation(5) relating to or constituting the most frequent value in a distribution(6) relating to or constituting the middle value of an ordered set of values (or the average of the middle two in a set with an even number of values
(1) Home prices in Shanghai are more than twice the national average , and rose by nearly a quarter last year.(2) Today's average levels are not typical of values throughout human evolution.(3) For example, in Canada part-time wages average 55.9 percent of full-time wages.(4) On average , the number of drivers speeding at camera sites dropped from 55 per cent to 16.(5) Wave equations normally describe an average wave height; they don't describe rogues.(6) As a result, the average age of first time purchase in the UK is increasing.(7) To calculate payment entitlements, the single payment is divided by the average area held by the farmer in the base period.(8) In my view, the present case was above average in legal complexity because of some unique issues, but it was not the most complex case on the facts.(9) The primary reason is that using differing time frames to obtain average returns will lead to different results.(10) On average , we can expect imported television to be of better quality than domestic.(11) The sliding velocity was obtained by dividing the average value of the lengths of tracks by the given period of time.(12) Leisure is passÔö£┬« and foolish even for the average teenager today.(13) On average 30 children a year receive treatment for Hodgkin's disease.(14) In determining the expected level of use, consider both the average rates and any surges in use.(15) As this model is analyzed only in terms of average payoffs, these results are not affected by these assumptions.(16) He was of average height by Aetheris standards, with a swimmer's physique, and a handsome face.
(1) on average :: celcelis ahaan
(2) average height :: height celcelis
(3) average weight :: miisaanka celcelis
(4) average speed :: xawaaraha celcelis ahaan
(5) above average :: celcelis ahaan kor ku xusan
(6) below average :: hoos ku celcelis
(7) weighted average :: celcelis ahaan miisaan
(8) average price :: qiimaha celceliska
(9) grade point average :: celceliska heerka dhibcaha
(10) average size :: size celcelis
1. mean ::
2. ordinary ::
3. mediocre ::
4. middling ::
5. medium ::
6. modal ::
7. median ::
8. mean ::
9. norm ::
10. average out ::
celcelis ahaan soo baxay
average, averaged, averagely, averages, averaging
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And I checked. The AVERAGE purity
is only about 60 percent.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
I'm way above AVERAGE
in a lot of other things.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
...that I'm farther along the evolutionary
scale than the AVERAGE human.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
...are significantly smaller
than the AVERAGE for someone of my size?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
Then using that number as
the AVERAGE speed to calculate
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
English to Somali Dictionary: average
Meaning and definitions of average, translation in Somali language for average with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of average in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "average"
What average means in Somali, average meaning in Somali, average definition, examples and pronunciation of average in Somali language.