Noun(1) something (such as money, as for a service or loss or injury(2) (psychiatry(3) the act of compensating for service or loss or injury
(1) Right now, most people who claim compensation for injury feel they have the moral right to it.(2) An employer may deduct up to 25% of eligible compensation paid to employees for the year.(3) money is no compensation for their pain(4) The public perception, reflected in a series of recent surveys, is that we are now far more likely to seek compensation for perceived injuries than we were a decade ago.(5) The reliance on the wage base for funding reflects an earlier economy in which wage compensation dominated.(6) In terms of the victims' compensation, the Attorney and I have spent some time this week working on a new model to assist in compensation for the victims.(7) It will take the form of a tribunal where plaintiffs can seek compensation for injuries sustained.(8) personal injury compensation(9) the compensation of victims(10) Asbestos injury compensation claims have been backing up in the court system for years; the fund has been proposed as a way to resolve claims more quickly.(11) The illustration would show ISU employees their total compensation , salary plus benefits.(12) Every year, hundreds of members are awarded compensation for injuries and trauma suffered.(13) Work devoid of opportunities for participation can lead to strain and escapist behaviour as compensation for the sense of helplessness.(14) Over the last 10 years, compensation claims for work-related injuries in Ontario have diminished.(15) He is asking for $425,000, the equivalent in salary and compensation he would have received over two-and-a-half years.(16) a compensation claim
(1) workmen's compensation :: magdhow u dhiibeen ee
(2) deferred compensation :: magdhow dhigo
(3) compensation payment :: Mag
(4) claim compensation :: magdhow sheegasho
1. recompense ::
4. remuneration ::
5. requital ::
6. indemnification ::
7. indemnity ::
8. redress ::
10. comp ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- ...in COMPENSATION for a similar action.
- Thank you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
English to Somali Dictionary: compensation
Meaning and definitions of compensation, translation in Somali language for compensation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of compensation in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "compensation"
What compensation means in Somali, compensation meaning
in Somali, compensation definition, examples and pronunciation
of compensation in Somali language.