- naxariis badanaqbalokalgacaylka
Adjective(1) showing or giving mercy(2) (used conventionally of royalty and high nobility
(1) When a disabled child dies some people think it is a merciful release but it was the beginning of a nightmare for us.(2) Bombing would have been, it was believed, a merciful end to those who suffered unimaginable horrors there.(3) Still, that same crowd was merciful to the ignorant.(4) Instead of compelling the patient to lead the terrible life of an invalid, the doctor should have let the patient die a merciful death, the media argued.(5) So we let the brief conversation come to a merciful end and they started to walk away.(6) It's a merciful release from reliance on parents, one's own way to the movies or a friend's house.(7) There is no shelter for them to find merciful relief from their vilification.(8) After the merciful demise of her husband in 1842 her activities became less camouflaged and in the 1850s she was involving herself in the serf problem.(9) With the unfairness of it all, the final whistle was a merciful relief.(10) The rabbis tell us that ├ö├ç├┐he who is merciful to the cruel will feel indifference for the innocent.├ö├ç├û(11) They instilled fear into every ship that crossed their waters, though they often were merciful to those who surrendered.(12) So perhaps he was pleading for a merciful death?(13) I'm happy and glad to see that God is merciful and generous towards all people, whether they are religious or not.(14) It's also a taste of things to come, a reward for the patient, and a merciful release for the tortured.(15) After reading about 40 pages, she fell into a merciful , dreamless sleep.(16) May He show His face to you and be merciful to you.
(1) most merciful :: naxariis
1. forgiving ::
2. compassionate ::
3. clement ::
4. pitying ::
6. lenient ::
7. humane ::
8. mild ::
9. kind ::
10. softhearted ::
11. tenderhearted ::
12. gracious ::
13. sympathetic ::
14. humanitarian ::
15. liberal ::
16. tolerant ::
17. indulgent ::
18. generous ::
19. magnanimous ::
20. benign ::
21. benevolent ::
merciful, mercifully, unmerciful
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...who promised to introduce him
to a MERCIFUL, loving God...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
they can also be MERCIFUL.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
- You promised to be MERCIFUL.
- I was.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
He promised he would be MERCIFUL
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
- It would be a more MERCIFUL death.
- That doesn't...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
English to Somali Dictionary: merciful
Meaning and definitions of merciful, translation in Somali language for merciful with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of merciful in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "merciful"
What merciful means in Somali, merciful meaning in Somali, merciful definition, examples and pronunciation of merciful in Somali language.