diyaar garoow ah
- hordhaca ahpreliminaries
Noun(1) a minor match preceding the main event(2) something that serves as a preceding event or introduces what follows
Adjective(1) denoting an action or event preceding or in preparation for something more important
(1) There are several very important reasons for this preliminary arm action.(2) The preparation of the preliminary report by Tobin Consultants will take approximately six months to complete.(3) While the preliminary was full of excitement, the final was enthralling.(4) It was announced that last week's paper was only a preliminary draft.(5) Feeling satisfied with this preliminary exploration of the market, I went back to my room.(6) A preliminary design has been prepared and is included in the safer routes to schools report to the county council.(7) The trial is still in preliminary stages, but the projects scientists are optimistic.(8) Some account of this earlier observation is therefore a necessary preliminary to the main investigation.(9) At that time, the Child Support Guidelines were not yet in force but preliminary drafts were available.(10) Before a trial starts, preliminary data should therefore support the study hypothesis.(11) The company has agreed to prepare preliminary proposals based on feedback received at the workshop and exhibition.(12) During this time, they would prepare gravestones and do preliminary carving.(13) The news comes as the inquiry prepares to hold two preliminary meetings in York next month to discuss the format and conduct of the hearings.(14) Up to 100 preliminary experiments were needed to obtain acceptable resolution.(15) After the written preliminary , the six teams which qualified appeared on stage for the finals.(16) The numbers from these tests are still very preliminary and are mostly being kept under wraps.
(1) preliminary hearing :: maqalka hordhac ah
(2) preliminary survey :: baadhitaan hordhac ah
(3) preliminary work :: shaqada hordhac ah
(4) preliminary report :: warbixin hordhac ah
(5) preliminary examination :: baaritaanka horudhaca ah
(6) preliminary interview :: waraysi horudhac ah
(7) preliminary injunction :: reebitaan hordhac ah
(8) preliminary expenses :: kharashaadka hordhaca ah
(9) preliminary election :: doorashada hordhaca ah
1. preparatory ::
2. introduction ::
3. prelude ::
4. prelim ::
5. overture ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Today's PRELIMINARY match
features two great teams:
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
Leonard, start working
on some PRELIMINARY website designs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
English to Somali Dictionary: preliminary
Meaning and definitions of preliminary, translation in Somali language for preliminary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of preliminary in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "preliminary"
What preliminary means in Somali, preliminary meaning in Somali, preliminary definition, examples and pronunciation of preliminary in Somali language.