- gaarka ahsi gaar ahprivates
Noun(1) an enlisted man of the lowest rank in the Army or Marines
Adjective(1) confined to particular persons or groups or providing privacy(2) concerning things deeply private and personal(3) concerning one person exclusively(4) not expressed, or private
(1) Here we take a look at nursery schools in the state and private education systems, as well as community projects run by other parents.(2) In February two Scots were jailed for a total of ten years in France after they were caught using a private plane to smuggle drugs into Scotland.(3) If you're in a private place, it's a different story - but is still covered by existing law.(4) Meanwhile the other part of their Party wants to change our NHS for a system of compulsory private medical insurance.(5) My mom chooses to be more private , and she lives in the western part of the United States.(6) So I take all sorts of planes, from private jet to EasyJet.(7) Just at obscenity, the same place where the line is drawn with regard to sales for private viewing?(8) In fact, the Army private did get to see his father in uniform - and in action, though it was ever so brief.(9) It went from private feelings of bitterness into a tidal wave of protest that forced its way into the mainstream.(10) A Fender Stratocaster played by Jimi Hendrix at Woodstock is believed to have sold for much more but that was in a private sale.(11) Still, it was more anger and private anguish than surprise that made her turn to look at him sharply.(12) All cabins with full private facilities, including air conditioning(13) You might also want to designate a quiet, private space where you can dim the lights and play your favorite relaxing music.(14) Sligo was shocked by the last week's private sale of Lissedell House.(15) However, the reason is intensely private : I choose to protect my melancholy object by not naming it publicly.(16) He assures me this is one of the safest private planes ever built.
(1) private school :: dugsiyada gaarka ah
(2) in private :: ee gaarka loo leeyahay
(3) private property :: hantida gaarka loo leeyahay
(4) private company :: shirkadda gaarka loo leeyahay
(5) private life :: nolosha gaarka ah
(6) private practice :: dhaqanka gaarka loo leeyahay
(7) private equity :: sinaanta ee gaarka loo leeyahay
(8) private room :: qolka gaarka ah
(9) private label :: calaamad gaar ah
1. personal ::
2. confidential ::
3. intimate ::
4. reserved ::
5. secluded ::
6. undisturbed ::
7. unofficial ::
aan rasmi ahayn
8. independent ::
9. secret ::
10. individual ::
11. private soldier ::
askari gaarka ah
12. buck private ::
muddaba gaarka ah
1. common ::
2. open ::
3. public ::
private, privately, privates
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Leonard is signaling
that he'd like to talk to me in PRIVATE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
I thought this was
a PRIVATE demonstration.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
I'm deleting some PRIVATE things.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
A man's PRIVATE affairs
ought to stay PRIVATE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
the Spanish Army
and the bank's PRIVATE security.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
English to Somali Dictionary: private
Meaning and definitions of private, translation in Somali language for private with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of private in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "private"
What private means in Somali, private meaning
in Somali, private definition, examples and pronunciation
of private in Somali language.