la mid ah
la mid ah
- la mid ahegyihiinla mid ahsidoo kale
Adjective(1) marked by correspondence or resemblance(2) having the same or similar characteristics(3) resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination(4) (of words(5) capable of replacing or changing places with something else; permitting mutual substitution without loss of function or suitability
(1) And the government will also aim to save a similar figure over the previous two years.(2) similar triangles(3) In a recent study of this mutant, results very similar to those of Smith et al. were obtained.(4) he and his father are similar in personality(5) This is because when it's canned, these fats are reduced to levels similar to white fish.(6) gardening tools and other such similar products(7) in a similar situation(8) we're all of a similar age(9) When the ratio is 1 then the similar triangles become congruent triangles (same shape and size).(10) it was similar to being drunk(11) Obviously, this was a sterner test but the essence of golf required was very similar to those courses.(12) This wide sweeping course is one of the newest on the circuit, and is very similar to Las Vegas and Michigan.(13) For example, both wings of a bird must be very similar in size and shape if it is to be able to fly satisfactorily.(14) You will note that this list is very similar to the likely 18 centres that Turkey would need to win.(15) the two situations are similar(16) people with similar problems
(1) similar to :: la mid ah
(2) very similar :: aad u la mid ah
(3) something similar :: wax la mid ah
(4) in a similar way :: si la mid ah
(5) similar tastes :: dhadhankii la mid ah
(6) similar things :: wax la mid ah
(7) be similar :: la mid
(8) be similar to :: ay la mid yihiin
(9) similar to this :: la mid ah tan
1. alike ::
si isku mid ah
2. comparable ::
3. interchangeable ::
laysku beddelid karo
4. like ::
1. different ::
2. dissimilar ::
3. diverse ::
4. unlike ::
similar, similarities, similarity, similarly
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- ...in compensation for a SIMILAR action.
- Thank you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
Very SIMILAR to C-4, British origin,
and that the connexion is perfect.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
And I know, Tokyo, I know you keep
something SIMILAR to this in your room.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
not from the jihad or anything SIMILAR.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
By any standard,
Amy is more SIMILAR to me...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
English to Somali Dictionary: similar
Meaning and definitions of similar, translation in Somali language for similar with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of similar in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "similar"
What similar means in Somali, similar meaning
in Somali, similar definition, examples and pronunciation
of similar in Somali language.