Noun(1) any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted(2) a specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee
Verb(1) assign a task to(2) use to the limit
(1) My brother has been undertaking the same task , for the last few days, in York.(2) this is a thankless task(3) to undertake a tough task(4) They say that retaining a county championship is a difficult task to say the least.(5) they were given the task of collecting the rubbish(6) a new manager was given the task of developing the club's talent(7) If the public does not trust the political system then our task is made doubly difficult.(8) Controlling the diet of a child is a difficult task and depends on age and personality.(9) It was a difficult task , he said, but so far they had managed to stay on top of it.(10) That the task remains difficult does not mean the effort is not worthwhile.(11) Already there are signs that implementing the new justice will be a difficult task .(12) Crossing the busy circle is a difficult task for pedestrians in the absence of a subway.(13) A planned conference committee hearing has been tasked with resolving these conflicting numbers.(14) The 40-year-old was principally tasked with organising the Prince's social diary and entertaining.(15) Children must be at least 13 before they can legally work and even then can only undertake light tasks .(16) These are very difficult tasks , but they're too important to leave just to women.
(1) task force :: howleed
(2) task list :: liiska shaqo
(3) task forces :: ciidamada hawsha
(4) task pane :: Murayaad hawsha
(5) difficult task :: hawsha adag
(6) main task :: hawsha ugu weyn ee
(7) task management :: maareynta hawshan
(8) perform a task :: qabtaan howl
(9) urgent task :: hawl deg-deg ah
(10) assigned task :: hawsha loo xilsaaray
1. job ::
2. duty ::
3. chore ::
4. charge ::
5. assignment ::
6. detail ::
7. mission ::
8. engagement ::
9. occupation ::
10. undertaking ::
11. exercise ::
12. business ::
13. responsibility ::
14. burden ::
Kanu waa warka culus
15. endeavor ::
16. enterprise ::
17. venture ::
18. tax ::
task, tasked, tasking, tasks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
just shout when you hear
the TASK you want to undertake.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
Tri-State Border Interdiction
Task Force sound?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
...where my basal ganglia are occupied
with a routine TASK...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
to oversee this crucial TASK.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
And yet that's the TASK my father has given me
to prove that I'm a true lron lslander.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
English to Somali Dictionary: task
Meaning and definitions of task, translation in Somali language for task with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of task in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "task"
What task means in Somali, task meaning
in Somali, task definition, examples and pronunciation
of task in Somali language.