Adverb(1) in the interval(2) in between
(1) Initial tests have shown she is of Asian or Oriental origin and is aged between 20 and 40.(2) between two places(3) By turning inward the church has helped to create a greater distinction between secular and sacred.(4) some time between 1987 and 1989(5) Thirty two were imprisoned for periods of between seven days and two months.(6) To have created this rift between himself and his beloved daughter was almost more than he could bear.(7) If you are aged between 11 and 18 and go to school in Sutton, you can stand for election.(8) one is cheap, one is dear and I want one in between them(9) The children who attend the forty-two camps around America are aged between two and fourteen.(10) we have created something between us(11) it's situated between Derry and Gaoth Dobhair(12) There is no place for creating new barriers to the movement of peoples between countries.(13) Now what I want to do is to avoid creating problems between the two countries.(14) Play will start at the allocated time each day, with a 15 minute interval between matches.(15) the 14th- and 15th-century wars between England and France(16) the differences between painting and print
(1) between us :: noo dhexeeya
(2) in-between :: in-u dhexeeya
(3) between you and me :: aniga iyo adiga
(4) between them :: u dhaxeeya
(5) few and far between :: yar oo kala fog
(6) go-between :: tag-u dhexeeya
(7) read between the lines :: akhri dhexeeya khadadka
(8) between the lines :: u dhexeeya khadadka
(9) choose between :: kala dooran
1. betwixt ::
2. in the space separating ::
in ay kala tagaan meesha bannaan ee
3. in the middle of ::
4. with one on either side ::
iyadoo mid ka mid labada dhinac
5. amid ::
7. betwixt ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
BETWEEN my partner and me
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
Which is everywhere BETWEEN
where we are now and where we're going.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
Between them stands a common sellsword.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
BETWEEN you and me,
is just the way I want it.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
That's what I know about
the love BETWEEN brothers.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
English to Somali Dictionary: between
Meaning and definitions of between, translation in Somali
language for between with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of between in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'between'
What between means in Somali, between meaning
in Somali, between
definition, examples and pronunciation
of between in Somali language.