Verb(1) get warm or warmer(2) make warm or warmer
Adjective(1) having or producing a comfortable and agreeable degree of heat or imparting or maintaining heat(2) psychologically warm; friendly and responsive(3) inducing the impression of warmth; used especially of reds and oranges and yellows when referring to color(4) freshly made or left(5) easily aroused or excited(6) characterized by strong enthusiasm(7) characterized by liveliness or excitement or disagreement(8) uncomfortable because of possible danger or trouble(9) of a seeker; near to the object sought
Adverb(1) in a warm manner
(1) she's a very warm person(2) clean the wound with warm water(3) Jorenae slipped out of bed and padded across the floor to the fireplace, examining the warm clothes.(4) But it sure was a far cry from the civility and warm kindness he showed me during that other party.(5) The narrow entrance hall leads to a larger reception hall decorated in warm colours, with light coming from a glass and pine door.(6) Try orange or clove to get a rich, warm scent and lavender for a light, fresh, spring-like aroma.(7) My clothes are laid out before me as I contemplate the warm coat, my constant companion for the winter.(8) In Indian summers, when the weather is still good enough to sit out, it's great to have some pots on your patio full of plants with rich, warm colours.(9) You could always go back a few hours or the night afterwards and be welcomed back with warm smiles.(10) Successful tourism for this country should begin there with smiles and warm welcomes.(11) Lucas like the ocean, pear scented ocean, warm and strong to take him away.(12) People are very friendly over here and they honour their guests with a warm welcome.(13) This is a great time to sow hardy annuals from seed while the soil is still warm .(14) On behalf of himself and his family who received such a warm welcome, your kindness and generosity will be gratefully remembered.(15) There are also a range of hybrids in warm yellow and orange tones.(16) We thank sincerely the organisers and helpers for their very warm welcome and hospitality.
(1) warm-up :: kululee
(2) keep warm :: sii diiran
(3) warm-hearted :: diiran oo qalbi qallafsan
(4) warm water :: biyo diiran
(5) warm weather :: cimilada diiran
(6) very warm :: aad u diiran
(7) warm welcome :: soo dhaweyn diiran
(8) warm-blooded :: diiran dilaa ah
(9) warm heart :: wadnaha diiran
1. hot ::
2. balmy ::
3. heated ::
4. thick ::
5. friendly ::
6. quick ::
deg deg ah
7. strong ::
8. affectionate ::
9. ardent ::
12. warmly ::
warm, warmed, warmer, warmers, warmest, warming, warmish, warmly, warmness, warms, warmth
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We didn't have enough
to feed them, to keep them WARM.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
every moment he's away from your
WARM embrace and cherry lips.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
Floating in a WARM pool
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
But a woman's hands are WARM
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
Oh, someone left it here,
but it's still WARM.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
English to Somali Dictionary: warm
Meaning and definitions of warm, translation in Somali
language for warm with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of warm in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'warm'
What warm means in Somali, warm meaning
in Somali, warm
definition, examples and pronunciation
of warm in Somali language.